CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
If you have a skill for excellent customer service, building relationships, and offering support, you’re in the right spot. We need someone like you, with the ability to respond and react to internal and external customers, ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality.
- Process customers’ orders, from order receipt to delivery, be knowledgeable on how to process orders, communicate internally/externally to successfully process orders within stipulated deadline.
- Communicate with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Communicate with customers on the order status.
- Work with Sales force on new project development and ensure the project timeline is properly adhered to and meet sales goal.
- Coordinate color counter match activities and packaging development based on clients ‘input and submit for approval. Makes sure all materials are properly signed off and approved as needed.
- Receive feedback on pricing, art proofing, and samples directly from customer or Sales and communicate with supplier on the requirements.
- Maintain and update report containing approved samples, pricing, specifications, and brand owner specific custom reporting requirements relative to development.
- Initiate new project briefing which involves the operations team to discuss on the fulfillment of the new order.
- Attend to customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- Resolve customer issues by collaborating with other teams.
- Coordinate with Logistic Department for shipment arrangement.
- Prepare Bill of Materials in ERP system.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years working experience in similar field (Sales Support).
- Experience in Logistic field and knowledge in ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer-focused, highly motivated, able to work independently, multi-tasking, and work well under pressure.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and result-oriented.
- Business writing skill is mandatory
- Good written and verbal English
- Able to converse in Chinese.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB