1. Does your factory have strong quality control and safety management system?
Yes, we have the certifications of ISO9001 and ISO22716 from SGS Malaysia that ensures high quality standards are being maintained. Click here to find out more.
2. What kind of products would you be able to manufacture?
Below are products that we manufacture, you may contact us if you have any requests.
|FACE CARE||BODY CARE|
|HAIR COLOUR||HAIR CARE|
3. What is the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
Our MOQ is 10,000pcs/formula and 3,000pcs/sku. For example: 10,000pcs of Matte Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. 3,000pcs in Red. 3,000pcs in Pink. 4,000pcs in Orange.
4. Can you help us from the product planning?
Most certainly, our sales team will assist you to realise your concept with our deep knowledge of markets and distributions. To learn more about our workflow, you may click here to learn more.
5. Is it possible to order from overseas?
Yes, you may fill up our contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
6. What is your delivery time?
It can take up to 3.5 - 4 months upon receipt of deposit.
7. How fast can you commercialise my product?
Development can take up to 2 months and delivery upon receipt of deposit can take up to 3.5 - 4 months. It takes a total of up to 6 months to commercialise your product.
8. Is it possible to manufacture a product equivalent to the products distributed in the international market?
Yes, we produce for international brands.
9. Is it possible to provide my own ingredients?
Yes, it is. However, as our proposed formulas have already been tested to ensure that they are stable and safe, we would advise not to include your own ingredients unless there is sufficient time for development and testing.
10. Do you provide design services for product packaging artwork and design?
We don’t currently provide those services, as most of our customers already have their desired artwork and design. We could most definitely introduce you to third parties to help you, just let us know.
11. What kind of sizes and material containers are available?
We have a wide range of packaging for your selection. With your idea/brief, we will propose the right one for you.
12. How much does it cost?
The price varies depending on the product, packaging and service. As we produce customised products for our customers, we are unable to advice an estimate cost. For more information on our flexible support model, you may click here
13. I want to keep our cost as low as possible…
During the analysis/brief stage, we will take into account of all requirements and do our best to meet your needs.
14. Can we export products to overseas?
Yes, we provide logistic services to meet our customers’ multiple destination delivery by pre-packing the finished goods in shipper quantities according to each destination quantity requirement as determined by our customers. All necessary documents will be provided.
15. What are the payment terms?
Our payment terms requires a deposit of 50% upon receipt of purchase order (PO). The remaining 50% must be paid before delivery.
16. What is your confidentiality policy?
We have a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with all customers, ensuring that all your materials, knowledge and information remains confidential and safe with us.
17. What sort of agreement forms would we have to sign?
With our customers, we will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and a Supply Frame Agreement. The Supply Frame Agreement covers payment terms, logistics, quality etc.
18. Will it be okay to contact you as it is a first time to try cosmetic OEM?
Yes, most certainly. We will guide you every step of the way.
19. How can we visit you?
You may contact us to set an appointment.
20. Can we have meetings overseas?
We make regular trips to visit our overseas customers. You may also find us at exhibitions .
21. Does your company provide the service for KKM registration?
We don’t currently provide those services, but we could most definitely introduce you to third parties to help you, just let us know.