Project Management Executive
This is a project management role in the Strategic Marketing team, the central hub of makeup and skin care product innovation, made up of insights, trend and product experts.
As a Project Management Executive in Strategic Marketing, you achieve marketing objectives by identifying new cosmetic trends and formulations, play a leadership role in driving innovative product development with excellent project management skills, and developing and maintaining a strategic relationship with our innovation team and technology partners.
You are a responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading new product and collection development projects from ideation through to completion, requiring you to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, managing several project phases simultaneously.
- Contribute to marketing strategies by conducting research to define cosmetic trends
- Develop, implement and coordinate new product development (NPD) and collection launch plans with the Sales and Innovation team
- Improve the development process, measurement, tracking and analytics that are relevant
- Enhance development productivity enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Own the end-to-end process of project development and metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve development performance
- Bachelor degree in Project Management, Marketing or Tertiary qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Specific industry based qualification and experience (a plus)
- Previous relevant industry knowledge useful (but not essential).
- Candidate should display remarkable hunger, drive and an ability to learn on the job.
- Interest for building strong foundations with a hands-on attitude to get things done and meet short deadlines.
- Excellent multi-tasking and strong communication skills to coordinate between departments, especially in simplifying and explaining complex concepts.
- Very good attention to details and comfort with managing quality.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB