Your role will be to grow our skin care customers portfolio in the global market. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is highly motivated by hitting targets, goal-oriented and passionate. Your role is generally office-based with opportunities and requirements to travel overseas to meet customers and make presentation.
We are seeking for a skincare technical expert. You will be contributing your technical expertise to the development of our marketing materials, assist with marketing campaigns and launches, and provide sales staff and clients with technical support.
- Responsible to develop and build an active and growing skin care customers portfolio.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Organising sales visits.
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Identifying solutions to customer pain points and crafting a unique selling proposition.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Ensuring sales targets are met.
- Knowledgeable and prepared in presenting all products to customers.
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Management/Marketing/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Sales in cosmetic products or industry.
- Possess strong technical skills in skin care/dermatology.
- Organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project management experience (preferably)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Possess own transport
- Enjoy travelling overseas to meet customers and attend trade shows.