3 months contract
Intercosmetic’s marketing team is the heart of the Intercosmetic’s mission to help our customers succeed with creative ideas and to tell the story of Intercosmetic through brand design and website, producing beautiful content, and conceptualizing and executing marketing campaigns.
You will be working closely with the marketing team on improving the quality of the visual artworks throughout the channels from marketing online campaign concept strategy as well as concept ideas for offline prints and advertising.
- Design and produce trendy marketing materials and business support materials.
- Research and update with different design trends, knowledge of new industry trend and branding ideas.
- Create and design online graphic content for social media platform.
- Using the latest and most effective marketing technologies and tools to enhance the company’s brand image and to promote effectively our innovations and products to our customers.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate that's looking for temporary position June - Aug 2021
- Currently attended a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Art /Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Marketing qualification and experience (a plus)
- Able to work independently, self-managed and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent design skills with an eye for detail.
- A good team player & have a good communication skill.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, pro-activeness.
- Eagerness to learn
- Passionate and knowledgeable about cosmetics and beauty is a bonus.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, adapt to new situations, and organized.
- Good command for the English & Bahasa Malaysia language.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, IIIustrator and InDesign
- Experienced in photography and videography is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
** Interested candidates, please send your updated resume and portfolio (graphic-focused work) at email@example.com.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB