As a key player, you are kept up-to-date with trends, the creator and the liaison between internal teams, responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing products. This includes conducting market research, collaborating with marketing, technical and manufacturing specialists, and developing prototypes. You bring consumer insight, aesthetic experience and the marketing story to the product.
- Consult market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive.
- Create and enhance products that fill a niche in the market or allow clients to remain competitive.
- Determine the trends and product specifications.
- Support design activities by developing prototypes for products in development.
- Collaborate with internal teams to write content for marketing materials.
- New products and trends marketing to strategic clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Chemical Engineering or Tertiary qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ experience in R&D, product development or marketing in cosmetic products/industry.
- Technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
- Experience as a makeup artist is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced constantly changing and collaborative environment.